The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong is turning nine this March! In celebration of this special month, the hotel is rolling out a series of exciting limited-time offers, available exclusively at the hotel’s eShop from March 11 to 19. Guests will enjoy 31.1% off on selected menus at our restaurants including Michelin-starred establishments Tin Lung Heen and Tosca di Angelo; selected room packages, selected treatments and retail products at The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Hong Kong and more. Highlights include:
- Accommodation in a Grand Seaview Room with Ritz Kids Safari experience and complimentary breakfast for two adults and two children (aged below 12) (from HK$4,200 to HK$2,894 per room per night)
- Accommodation in a Deluxe Room with exclusive club benefits (from HK$4,800 to HK$3,307)
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Hong Kong 120-minute Unwind Body and Mind Experience (from HK$3,250 to HK$2,239)
- Tin Lung Heen Executive Five-course Set Lunch for two (from HK$1,136 to HK$783)
- Tosca di Angelo Weekend Champagne Four-course Lunch for two (from HK$1,496 to HK$1,031)
- The Lounge & Bar afternoon tea for two (from HK$698 to HK$481)
In addition to the flash sale, on March 11, the hotel will also launch the Lion Pierre Cares program as part of their Community Footprints initiative.
Throughout March 11 to April 11, guests can purchase our Lion Pierre plush toy at their eShop at a special price of HK$311 (original price: HK$500). All profits from the sale will go towards purchasing daily supplies for elderly in the local community. In April, the hotel’s Ladies and Gentlemen will partner with Women’s Welfare Club (Eastern District) Hong Kong Leung Lee Sau Yu Neighbourhood Elderly Centre to bring not only food, gifts and daily supplies, but also genuine care to the elderly in need. Upon each purchase of the Lion Pierre plush toy, guests will also receive HK$100 dining credit as a token of gratitude for their act of kindness.
“We will continue to build a legacy of extraordinary service by curating exceptional Ritz-Carlton experience, while extending this tradition into our Community Footprints program and leave imprints on our community,” says Pierre Perusset, General Manager of The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong.
To participate in the Lion Pierre Cares program, or to learn more about other flash sale offers, visit bit.ly/rchkturns9 on March 11, 2020 at 11 a.m.