naked Hub, Asia’s largest network of premium co-working spaces, has kicked off a new initiative in Hong Kong titled “naked Conversations,” designed to spark a dialogue around the forces shaping the future of work and life. naked Conversations takes the format of a series of panel discussions bringing together thought leaders across different industries with diverse perspectives to discuss and debate current topics of importance. The launch of naked Conversations in Hong Kong follows that of naked Hub China, where the first panel discussion was held in Shanghai two days earlier.
In the evening, naked Hub will celebrate its two new Hubs at Bonham Strand and New Street with a grand opening bash stretching across the Western District. Guests will begin the experiential journey with a Galleria Fantastica-themed soirée at naked [email protected] Street, and then proceed to follow a path illuminated with naked Hub balloons leading them to naked [email protected] Strand, where they will dance the night away in an elaborate Chinese-style speakeasy.
The first naked Conversation in Hong Kong
Hong Kong’s inaugural edition of naked Conversations was held at naked [email protected] Strand, focusing on the topic of how co-working and sharing economies are revolutionizing the way we work. Grant Horsfield, Founder and Chairman of naked Group, opened the panel discussion by demystifying the concept of sharing economies and explaining how these new business models have a multiplier effect on generating greater value from limited resources. The panelist line-up was comprised of:
· Tim Alpe, Chief Operating Officer of Ovolo Hotels, on how hospitality, co-living, and co-working are becoming increasingly intertwined
· Devin Ehrig, Founding Partner at Shadow Factory, a VR and AR production services company based in naked Hub, on how a startup can prosper in a co-working environment
· faan Kostelac, Senior Workplace Strategist at JLL, on how a more efficient use of space and design can help companies create a more successful culture
· Dominic Penaloza, Chief Innovation Officer of naked Group, on how technology brings speed and flexibility to the modern enterprise
The panel was moderated by Elaine Cheung, CFO of Regal Springs and a Board of Governors Member at the American Chamber of Commerce, who drove a dynamic conversation along key talking points:
· Why shared economies are an increasingly popular model of working and living in Hong Kong
· How co-working drives social interactions and business connections that lead to innovation
· The evolving nature of work and how corporate cultures are changing in line with modern lifestyles
for more information on naked Hub: nakedhub.com